i know, i know, i don't like it when people don't update. but i just can't! right now seems to be a rare conjunction of planets or something: my MIL, hiro and sasha are all sleeping right now! i'm expecting the baby to wake up, soon, though.

things are going well enough, considering, but i really wish my MIL wasn't here. but what can i do? she's yoshi's mother, and he's so happy she can be here and help. *HUGE SIGH* if only i could tell you everything...

my mom will be here tomorrow night, and then we have to survive the weekend with my PILs (FIL is coming saturday night but hopefully they'll be leaving sometime early on sunday...) ugh. ugh. ugh. ok, i will get through this; i hope with a little grace (but seeing as i just gave BIRTH and my hormones are out of whack, there are no guarantees...)