the movie opens today (is that right? do movies open on fridays in japan? well, maybe they made an exception because the last book will be released tomorrow). i am so excited! not about the movie so much (but i'm pretty sure that i'll be making yoshi stay with the kids on wednesday night so i can go see it by myself. THAT i am looking forward to.)

i've already pre-ordered my book and it should be here tomorrow!! yippity-skippity! the only thing is...i have an appointment tomorrow at my clinic and i just KNOW that the book will be delivered when i'm not here. i just hate calling the delivery people (though they aren't as bad as the post office people) and trying to express myself in japanese. but i am getting my book tomorrow! don't bother me for about a day...i know i should probaby TRY to read slow. and, yoshi is flying to hokkaido for three days (leaving sunday) so i may not have any time to myself to read. on the other hand, i read really fast and i'll just order pizza for dinner, so...

really looking forward to this book, even if it means the end to the series.