Outside my window...a rainy day is disappearing.

I am thinking...
i will have to buy something for dinner. *sigh*

I am thankful for...my loving family on whom i depend!

From the kitchen...there is nothing from the kitchen at the moment.

I am wearing...
a heavy corduroy shirt over a nursing shirt and a stretch denim skirt that has seen me through two pregnancies and is sadly melting away. *sigh* my favorite skirt...

I am creating...
scarves and blankets for my family. i need to finish them!!

I am going...to walk to the kindy bus stop soon!

I am reading...
'the creative family' by amanda blake soule. lovely book!

I am hoping...yoshi gets home early tonight! and that we can go to an onsen this weekend.

I am hearing...
christmas music from itunes internet radio. lalala

Around the house...my new hobbies are taking over! augh! lol

One of my favorite things...
is spending time one-on-one with my children.

A few plans for the rest of the week...thanksgiving dinner at a friend's house!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...



getting out and exercising is exhausting!

I am tagging... mojavi, shell and dee!