oh, i almost forgot!
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
my sister and her boyfriend are hiking the appalacian trail this year. after hiking the west coast last year, this year they are doing the east. phew! they have a blog here. please do check it out from time to time!






5 comments:
Oh no. I was addicted to your sister's blog last year. I don't know if I can handle another dose of envy that big...
I really enjoyed your sis's blog last year too! What a trooper! I'll check their blog out! Thanks for posting it! Hiking vicariously!
I enjoyed your sister's blog last year too. I followed along as well. Okay I'll keep up on her next adventure for sure!!! : )
they will be hiking right through my mom's little city... actually at one point they will hike right through my childhood backyard :)
tell her Boiling springs PA is beautiful :)
Your sister is so adventurous! Thanks for the link.Will try and follow it again this year:)
Post a Comment