dear lulu,

thank you for tagging me for the eight random thingies meme. here goes.


Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.



1. i used to bite my nails.

2. i love cake donuts.

3. i hate dogs.

4. i often pull out my eyebrow hairs when i'm bored.

5. i only have one contact lens.

6. my only pair of glasses are broken! oh no.

7. my first cat was a black cat.

8. i have one brother and one sister. so does my sister. ;)


thanks again,

illahee